UACL Logistics, LLC.
We are seeking owner operators to join our vast network! Recognized as an industry leader, UACL Logistics has the tools and support that will allow you to grow and further develop your business. UACL provides support with administrative, sales, and technology needs, allowing you to focus on your core expertise – keeping the wheels rolling!
We have a network of more than 350 UACL agents that can support your business; reducing empty miles with best rate offerings. In addition you have access to the following programs:
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- No forced dispatch.
- Comdata OnRoad Card
- Fuel and cash availability
- Fuel discounts available at most major truck stops
- Weekly Settlements providing consistent pay periods.
- USAV programs with discount offerings on tires, hotels, cell phones, health insurance, and equipment
- Earn 75% pulling your trailer, 67% pulling ours.
- Trailer Leasing Available: ranging from flats, drops, dry van, and heavy haul.
- Bobtail, physical damage and occupational accident insurance options.
- Safety Bonuses’
- Plate Program
- Load alerts in your area
- Rider/Passenger Program
- Launching this year, a Down Payment Assistance Program for drivers interested in being owner-operators.
- Readily available staff to provide personal attention from the UACL corporate office.
Contact a recruiter now // 888-DRV-UACL
For interested CDL OTR Owner Operations, our requirements are:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid CDL Class A from the state of residence.
- Must have 1-year of verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last 3 years.
- Must provide an acceptable work history for the past 10 years. All gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- A copy of a valid, long-form physical and medical card that has been performed within the last 12 months.
- A DOT drug test with a negative result is required before an applicant starts driving.
- No discharge for safety reasons from a previous employer.
- Any preventable accidents within the last 3 years will be reviewed.
- No more than 2 license suspension for non-moving violations.
- No more than 2 moving violations in any type of motor vehicle within the last 3 years.
- No license suspension or disqualification for traffic convictions within the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol (DUI/DWI) related convictions or incidents within the last 5 years. Incidents over 5 years will be reviewed.
- Criminal convictions may disqualify an applicant from further consideration. All criminal convictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis after taking into account the relevant facts and circumstances, including but not limited to the type of conviction, the date it occurred and its relevance to the contractual services to be performed.